Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Twilight: Which Character Do You Relate To Best?


I bought ALL the Twilight Books in hard copy. My intention is to re-read them all this summer. I have the movie too.

What I want to know is (assuming you too have a passion for this series)....what character do you most relate to?

Click here to take the character test? Then comment below:

I mean, are you the Jacob Black who is in the background waiting for his love to see him?
Are you Edward? Why?
Bella...are you the star of the show...the changling from human to vampire because of the love of man she cannot have unless she changes to meet his existence in time?
What about Victoria, she is something. The beautiful yet catty primadonna of the vampires. Strongly attached to the warrior vampire who is hottest in temper?

What about the dad?
What about the human friends? How do you relate in your human life what has come alive in this wonderful series? Click here for the movie teaser!

6 comments:

Berger said...

i am most like emmett and i cant wait till new moon!

KirkFan said...

What about Emmett are you like?

Anonymous said...

Well,the first time i got jasper...but i wouldn't try to kill Bella like him.The second time I got Alice.

KirkFan said...

Interesting, anonymous. I wonder what the difference in the character answer quiz?

I think I will try the quiz again. I just got frustrated with the cell phone registration at #15 or so. I gave up. Glad you did not.

KirkFan said...

I am: Edward Cullen You are Edward Cullen. Charming and polite yet stubborn and overprotective, your desperately adorable crooked smile bears the weight of your inner pain and self-loathing. Your salvation lies in love -- though you won't admit it, you feel you can save your soul in the arms of your true love, Bella.

I don't like this categorization. I feel desperate in this description. Maybe I can answer differently one day from the other.

Trying to trick that dang on line add spam tactic really sucks. SKIP THIS ADD every time worked, finally.

KirkFan said...

In Twilight, page 278, when Edward and Bella are in the sunlit wooded area exploring each other, I read that he "is not used to feeling so human" with Bella, and that he does not know how to be close to her and wonders if he ever can. He is challenged and frustrated with knowing Bella and cannot read her mind as with others. And as intensely as he craves her (blood, smell) to consume her that would kill her, he is as strongly committed to making sure she is safe and happy. She is the most important thing to him now and ever, he says. He is appalled by his weakness and that putting her in danger (along with his other vampire family members) forced him to come to a conclusion that he cannot hurt Bella, no matter what.

Now that is love! I don't think any man (woman) -- human, anyway, has ever loved or been that intense.

This love from a man I believe can never be found from a real human man. It is just too perfect.

Followers, would be interested in knowing your thoughts about your characters (or Edward as I have written above). What do you see motivating this character you chose?